Participant: Politics Matters (lead), SCK•CEN, Civil protection school, European CBRNE-center, Portugese Environment Agency (APA)
An inventory of FP6, FP7 and H2020 CBRN related projects will be done to assess if any could be made operational to satisfy the needs of WP2 and the establishment of the CBRN centre of excellence.
- Projects that were focused on legislative framework and guidelines
- Recommended procedures that were concluded by projects (toolboxes, etc)
- Projects dedicated to capabilities (and what – how many detection, MCMs, protective equipment, etc)
- To identify gaps in topics that were not addressed enough and that could be subject for further development with guidance and leadership by the Center of Excellence.
- Assess whether many of these projects lived beyond the life time of the project and what the degree of uptake is by EU Member States regarding toolboxes and methodologies developed by the projects.
- Identify and assess how many of all these projects respond to the needs defined by WP2. To make a selection of most promising projects and develop a methodology of operationalising them.
4.1. Consolidated minutes of meetings
4.2. Report that provides consolidated assessment of FP6, FP7 and H2020 CBRN related projects